November 7, 2008

Busy Busy Get Ready Day


It is a 'get ready' day. The squirrels were out by the hundreds on my walk this morning. They all had a nut in hand. They are busy getting ready for what lies ahead of us. Out in the mid-west they are already experiencing a frosty day. So take the squirrel's idea and get prepared!







Guess who else I spotted this morning! Yep - not only is the wildlife getting prepared but Santa and Mrs. Claus are making their lists! They arrived at Allenberry Play House in Boiling Springs, PA. So you better watch out! That reminds me to get my list ready for a weekend of shopping and being in worship at the Revolve tour in Philly. Remember no pouting!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hope this jolly old guy has me on his list. He looks determined this year Keep up the good work.Having a good time reading all this Mom

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit!
Hope you are blessed in some way today!
-- Holz!