November 1, 2008

Welcome November



Another month has passed us by. Moving on to November brings my daughter's birthday, Thanksgiving, The Revolve Tour, and Veterans Day. It also brings to light that we need to get out there and start Christmas shopping! This month makes me personally very happy because my son will be home from New Orleans where he attends college after 3 + long months. We'll be getting together with our family for the holidays and it's interesting to see what everyone has been doing. Don't forget though that we should take the time to reflect on all we are thankful for. That list is an endless list. I'm saying goodbye to my October banner and bringing out the new November banner. It has my gorgeous daughter and a shot of devil's den in Gettsyburg.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit!
Hope you are blessed in some way today!
-- Holz!