December 23, 2008

Christmas at Kings Gap



Back to Kings Gap again. You'd think I really liked that place. You'd be right! Here are a few ornaments that reflect their outdoor charms. They were the cutest things. I especially like the one with pheasant feathers. Growing up the fields around my home were filled with pheasants and rabbits but --'those were the days'.... I can't remember the last time I saw a pheasant in the wild. What a beautiful bird that has dwindled due to urban sprawl.......



This is the back porch at Kings Gap. Oh what a view! I've claimed this corner bedroom because of the open windows on two side of the room. It would be great to wake up there to the views of Cumberland County.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit!
Hope you are blessed in some way today!
-- Holz!