December 3, 2008

Oh what a sketch. Learned some new techniques today. Of course it wasn't hard to find a good candidate to try it out on. I can see some places that could use improvement but hey what the heck it was fun and new. Every time I stretch myself to learn something new I discover there's another whole chapter to learn and follow. Of course I don't mean just working on a picture but with life in general. As I like to refer to it --it's called...If you give a Pig a Pancake.... As the book goes... "If you give a pig a pancake, she'll want some syrup to go with it. You'll give her some of your favorite maple syrup. She'll probably get all sticky, so she'll want to take a bath." You get the idea. Baths lead to bubbles, bubbles lead to rubber ducks, rubber ducks lead to wanting a trip to the farm. Or otherwise give an inch and you'll want a mile.. The book is written by Laura Numeroff -- look it up! There's so much to learn and not enough time to learn it all but I'm giving it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit!
Hope you are blessed in some way today!
-- Holz!