December 1, 2008

Monday Monday



--Just another manic Monday. My day was started at 3:00 a.m. and hasn't stopped yet. It was a rush to get to the airport for a early morning flight then onto a day of work. You had to be extra careful this morning for this is the first day of deer season in central Pennsylvania and the deer and the hunters were in action. It was also the new catch phrase of 'Cyber Monday'. Why do you think I'm still up if my day started so early except to check out those deals on line. I figured I needed to stay away from photoshop today and just post a simple picture I took only a month ago. At the time this was the only daisy that was hanging on. It's simpliciy is a perfect ending to my day. Off to cyberland one more moment...!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit!
Hope you are blessed in some way today!
-- Holz!