January 12, 2009

Zoltar




Is it a wish machine? Oh Zoltar I wish I were on some remote tropical island.... The Winter wish. Mr. Weatherman is predicticting some of the coldest weather we've had for some time by the end of the week. No wonder I want to wish for something warm and adventurous. The older I get the more I think about moving south. Wait! I don't like humidity either! Oh no let me rethink. Maybe I'm right where I'm supposed to be. I know one wish I wouldn't wish from Zoltar...to be BIG. Remember the movie where Tom Hanks wished he was big. I'll just dream of that remote tropical isle..... What would your wish be?

1 comment:

  1. My wife asked for and got the DVD of BIG for Christmas. Cool picture.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit!
Hope you are blessed in some way today!
-- Holz!