January 17, 2009

He is in the building!






Elvis sighting! He may have left the building but he found a cozy home in another building. As always I'm a day (more like 2 weeks) late and probably a dollar short. I forgot Elvis' birthday this month. How is that possible! As we entered an establishment in Las Vegas I had the chance encounter of eyeing Elvis. I had to sneak the picture so of course it isnt' the greatest but I got my shot before he glanced my way. Elvis some 30+ years later! We went to a show at the Las Vegas Hilton which was a favorite of Elvis' during his high times but now he has found contentment helping to hostess and provide us all with a lucky sighting.

1 comment:

  1. We visited Graceland in July. It was everything and more. Good picture of the your Elvis.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit!
Hope you are blessed in some way today!
-- Holz!