February 6, 2009

Sea World adventures

My daughter was the princess of the week deciding which parks to go to in Orlando, FL. Her top pic was Sea World. We had a really great time seeing all of the different animals and even had 2 day passes. I personally liked the stingrays. On a cruise several years ago I had the opportunity to swim with stingrays in the Grand Cayman. Never would I have guessed that it would be something I loved. We were out in the middle of the ocean with no land in site on a sandbar and all the stingrays swam in. Snorkeling with them is still a fond memory. They of course wanted us to feed them. The sea turtles were great at Sea World also. The alligators and crocodiles.....well lets just say I respect them and Steve Irwin you were one brave soul!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit!
Hope you are blessed in some way today!
-- Holz!