October 25, 2008

Thinking of Warm Days



Today was such a dreary day with much needed rain falling all day long. It was a good day to get caught up on all those little things you put off when you cannot be outdoors. I posted this picture today for several reasons. It's the time of year where we have cut this bush (Trumpet Vine) back and now it looks so bare. I miss the flowers. I also posted it because I was able to capture a busy bee at work. In the top picture he's at the tip of the picture coming in for a landing. On the bottom picture he's busy pollinating in the middle of the flower. See if you can find him! Click on the picture to bring them into a closer view. I also posted them because I ws thinking of going to see a flick called 'The Secret Lives of Bees' out in theatres now. I read the book and it was excellent but I was hesitant on seeing the movie in hopes that it won't be a disappointment to the book. Just why is it that the book is always better? Go figure.... -----He hath made everything beautiful in his time. - Ecclesiastes 3:11

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit!
Hope you are blessed in some way today!
-- Holz!