October 28, 2008

Cleversburg Stained Glass



Just a quick post tonight. It's windy and cold and I spent the evening teaching myself some new photoshop tricks that didn't pan out very well. It's time to go have a good warm cup of tea and relax with a good read of some type. This picture is from my church. The stained glass windows go so unnoticed by most everyone because they are in the back of the church. I have the privilage of looking at them each week since I sit up front and look back over the congregation while playing the piano. They are inspiring and when you're in the church when the light is just right they take your breath away. They were dedicated to the church in 1949 by the Ladies Aid Group. Thanks to all of those ladies in the church history at Cleversburg! Hopefully many generations to come can enjoy this as much as I do.
Romans 8:28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

Philippians 4:13 I can do everything through him who gives me strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit!
Hope you are blessed in some way today!
-- Holz!