September 21, 2008

Sporty Weekend





I always wonder how time slips through my hands but if I stop and recall that hours are spent along side some kind of a game then I remember why I can't seem to get anything done. This weekend was spent at field hockey and then all Sunday afternoon at fast-pitch softball. Sam pitches in softball and has been improving. She also has a good eye while at bat. Softball was a successful weekend after the team figured out what field the game was to be at. Hockey was not quite as successful but it never lacked in a good time. It's been a blessing that both of these teams have a great group of girls who genuinely root for one another. Their coaches are also beneficial for the girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit!
Hope you are blessed in some way today!
-- Holz!