September 10, 2008

9-11-01 We Remember.....

Seven years ago our nation changed. God Bless those whose lives were lost. Take a moment to recall that horrible day and say a prayer for all those families whose lives were changed forever. I took these pics many years ago while in NYC. It was the first time I discovered that I have a small case of claustrophobia while riding the elevators up to the restaurant at the top called Windows on the World. It made me think how horrific it must have been for those survivors trying to get out of the buildings in total darkness and the air being smoke filled. I think of the great times in NYC over the years and then stop to think of the sadness inflicted on the city, the nation and those at the Pentagon and a field in Pennsylvania. God Bless the U.S.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit!
Hope you are blessed in some way today!
-- Holz!