April 7, 2009

New Beginnings

Earth laughs in flowers. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

If anyone knows me they know that I'm up for a good belly laugh over just about anything. I love this line of --Earth laughs in flowers. It's been a long drawn out winter and we all have been anxiously awaiting Spring and all it holds especially new beginnings. Look around and see all the laughs (flowers) God has provided us to lift our spirits and realize it's the time of new beginnings for all of us. To enjoy how others around the world see their lives check out http://showyourworld.blogspot.com/





4 comments:

  1. Very beautiful flower. Glad that spring is already here for you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pansy - one of my favorites! I like Emerson's quote, too. I'm originally from PA, so enjoy visiting PA blog sites.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm laughing too. You have a Pnsy for spring and my Pansies having survived on ot our dryest summers have picked up a treat with the cooler weather and a bit of moisture in the air if not the ground.

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's good to know that spring is really coming along there. that is one beautiful flower:) have to agree with Emerson, flowers always make me feel light and happy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit!
Hope you are blessed in some way today!
-- Holz!