March 14, 2009

UNO Groupies

Some charming characters are posted here today. These are a few of the University of New Orleans' baseball fans. Always ready to cheer them on win or lose - hot or cold - rain or sunshine. These fine folks took on my son for a week back during Hurricane Gustav. He had a great time while I was at home worried about the storm. I could never thank them enough. We had a fabulous time while visiting recently and have made some great friends. We had fun tailgating , cheerleading, and who could forget a great dinner date at Jacques-Imo's in Uptown NOLA and The Thai Orchid restrauant in Slidell. Everytime we head down south I'm in awe of the wonderful hospitality. Thank you again my fellow UNO fans and can't wait to catch up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit!
Hope you are blessed in some way today!
-- Holz!