June 9, 2012

Daisy Days

Daisy and Samantha
Where oh Where have I been?
The past few months have been a whirlwind.  All of us get loaded down in our daily lives but recently it's been on overload.  Excuses?  I've got 'em!  Kids, Husband, new puppy, house, dinner, running, yoga, trip to Memphis to watch baseball and see Graceland and walk on Beale St, trip to New Orleans for last college baseball and graduation and Jazz Fest and to see Oak Alley and say goodbye to Bourban St., did I mention puppy?, working, working, working, a little shopping, tweeting, You Tubing, Pinterest,  Church (this should be  higher on the list),  family time, tackling my Mac, Evernote,  that puppy again, getting Sam ready for a mission trip, Prom, prom shopping, talking about the prom, hearing about the prom, worrying about Samantha flying by herself, learning to live with my college graduate again.
Busy?
I suppose;  but hopefully I can get back to blogging.  Heaven knows I've taken enough pictures to last a couple years.  So hello again and I'll make no promises but say I'll try to be more active on here.  I do miss it but there's so very much out there in this big ole world and I want to see and do it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit!
Hope you are blessed in some way today!
-- Holz!