June 10, 2009

My boy of Summer

Missing my son way down in Texas from up here in Pennsylvania. He's living in McKinney, TX with a host family and playing for the McKinney Marshalls. They are part of the Texas Collegiate Baseball league. I'm so proud that he is confident enough to head out on his own to places unknown and make the most of any situation. Sure I wish him well in his baseball endeavors but as just a Mom I want him to be happy and just love the day he's in and to find the blessings of every moment.

1 comment:

  1. Me to wishing him all the best and have a good time and enjoy everywhere you can go. We have a big beautiful country and we miss seeing so much so go for it Cory and remember we are back here for you so come on home anytime Gramps

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit!
Hope you are blessed in some way today!
-- Holz!