March 7, 2010

Rock and Roll

Okay who turned the calendar to March and didn't tell me?
Above are some of the reasons why I just can't keep up with my life. BUT, I wouldn't change it for all the tea in China. Does anyone really know how much tea China really has? These rockers spent "all night long".... rockin it on a chair or on Rock Band on the Wii or Xbox. They were raising money towards going on a mission trip this coming Summer. It started loud and with a ruckus but it ended very quietly. They all attended church in their pajamas! And to think some worry they aren't spiffed up enough to attend church! God doesn't care what you're weaing he is just glad you show up to worship together.
And I still want to know how did March get here so soon?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit!
Hope you are blessed in some way today!
-- Holz!