April 1, 2014

Maine Coastal waters

Constitution  Light on New Castle Island
As we drove along the coast we came upon many picturesque stops.
I wish I could've had the time to get the names and places of 
everything we came upon.  I must retire and go back and 
take our time and make this drive again!

Whaleback Light and Wood Island (left)
In the far distance you could make out this lighthouse.
I almost missed it!

Along the coast was relaxing but I'm quite sure 'on the water' would
be even more laid back!

I wonder what would happen if he got a bite on each fishing pole?

Surely someone wouldn't mind if we borrowed one of the empty boats 
for a few hours.  The little house on the island seems quite intriguing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit!
Hope you are blessed in some way today!
-- Holz!