September 14, 2009

Scrapping

I've been teaching myself lately about the world of digital scrapbooking. I like to keep trying new things before I ever really master one thing. But when it's a hobby do I need to master anything? I'm thinking a hobby is something to just plain enjoy for one's self. I still haven't mastered every button and gadget on my camera(s), lenses, printers, scanners, photoshop, corel draw, corel paintshop, computer, blog, and on an on and on. I need to only keep myself in check and ask but do you enjoy it all regardless? YES! To me it beats television and cleaning! Well what doesn't beat cleaning? Anyyyyyywayyyy, I had the most perfect subjects to attempt my hand at scrapbooking. - my stunning niece and daughter. I'm digging deep to find some artistic genes!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit!
Hope you are blessed in some way today!
-- Holz!