August 30, 2009

Highlights (to me)

"Yes, I like Pina Coladas, and getting caught in the rain.
After a mad dash to the car to rescue my seats from getting any wetter because I failed to put the window up we then sat there and just enjoyed the downpour.
Game night!!!
I think I won!! ---Just by being with this crazy gang!

This is our Summer friend. We do not know his/her name but we do enjoy saying hello each week on our way to and from church. I'm thinking that maybe his buddies get to go to church and he/she's left behind wishing he/she could jump the fence and be with his/her buddies. We live in Amish country and pass many many horse and buggies on a Sunday morning. Our buddy pictured here never fails to be waiting for us.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit!
Hope you are blessed in some way today!
-- Holz!