May 3, 2009

Oh what a day

Spring Spring Spring. One of my most favorite spots (I have alot of those) is right on my back deck on an evening where the shadows are long and the temperature is jusssstt right. The colors on this Spring evening were awe inspring. The gold finches added to the flair as they flew nearby. Why does that mountain look like that? A major sandbank has existed here for years. It takes away from the scenery but at the same time it provides quite the landmark for anyone who has ever flown through the valley. I've spotted my home on many occasions while getting ready to land in the airport 40 miles away. When you've been away there's always great joy in seeing 'your' home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit!
Hope you are blessed in some way today!
-- Holz!