April 17, 2009

Cory in the film

Just another day having fun on the computer using my kids as guinea pigs. Since television drives me nuts I find attempting to use my creative side more appealing. Creativity I know is subjective but I do find it relaxing learning to use different tools and ending up with a finished product. I don't like spending hour upon hour on a project and waiting on perfection so I guess I'll never be a 'professional' photographer but I do have fun. Maybe I need to come up with only one hobby and do it well instead of having many and never perfecting any..... Anyways... Today's pic of course is my son and the green grass (finally) from my back yard. He's throwing his splitter so watch it doesn't hit you...it leaves bruises!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit!
Hope you are blessed in some way today!
-- Holz!