January 23, 2009

Little Bay, St. Marteen

A fine little cozy spot in the world. Little Bay, St. Marteen. I long to go back to the island. If you look closely my son is coming in from a snorkel adventure. I've been to several of the Carribean islands but St. Marteen sparks my interest like no other. There are a few close seconds but this one takes the cake. I've been to a few beaches on the island but my oh my there's so much more to discover. I'm thinking the cold has taken it's toll on me and I need a big shot of vitamin D to cure those winter blues away. Next week I get to visit the Sunshine state and it's most famous occupants Mickey and Shamu so I'll be able to store up a little vitamin D.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, what a fantastic place! My wife and I are going to St. John in the U.S. Virgin Islands for a week in March. Your spectacular pic makes me anxious to get there.

    BTW, thanks for signing up to follow my McKinney Daily Photo Blog. I am flattered by your company!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't we all in the Northern Hemisphere need a little Vitamin D this time of the year? Thank you for sharing this wonderful images with us!

    I only visited Barbados, and I loved the island.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love beaches. Nice shot of your son coming up. Have a great trip.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit!
Hope you are blessed in some way today!
-- Holz!